Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sakes alive. . .

It's GIRL number five!!!

I pushed for another ultrasound and, well, there you have it! It's not a big surprise and I'm actually excited because I just made the cutest girl quilt and knew I would have a hard time giving it away if I wasn't going to use it. Add that on to the previously acquired hair bows, clothes, and toys - we shouldn't have to get anything for this kid until she's old enough to realize she's getting gypped and that it's not fair. Good deal, huh? Pragmatic as always! :)

(Imagine the cute little ultrasound picture here that says "IT'S A GIRL." I tried to get it on but it just took too long - so consider this your imagination exercise for the day.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

imagining ... SHE IS ADORABLE!!!

congrats. you do make darling girls -- can't wait to see this new little one!!!

linda said...

I think it would be very unfair if you had a boy now. No boy deserves 5 older sisters!

wix said...

Congrats, Kari! She'll fit right in!