Thursday, May 3, 2007

How Sweet It Is . . .

Taylor is getting to the sweet stage where she will smile in response to others - especially her mother! :) So I thought I would share some of her sweet smiles. She gave her first laugh-out-loud belly laugh today. I think I'm getting old and sentimental or am just extremely hormonal, with a strong additive of sleep deprivation, but it was so sweet it made me tear-up. Fortunately for me I am getting to be very familiar with looking foolish in front of others, since the piano tuner guy was here watching the whole exchange. Oh well, if your going to be sappy in front of someone, it might as well be the "piano man" right?

5 comments:

Amy said...

La la la, di da da
La la, di da da da dum

Taylor Rae... she is the sweetest thing in the world. We LOVE baby Taylor!

Brandon and Brittany said...

She is so adorable. This is the first pic I have seen of her (since I never got the e-mail...)I think she looks like you Kari.

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

Amy, I know baby Taylor loves you guys too!

Brittany, I would love your e-mail address so we can send you any of our big mailings, send me an e-mail and we'll put yours directly in our address book!

Alissa said...

Sweet! And she even has hair - are you sure she's a Hancock? :-)

Can't wait for her to meet Cole and teach him how to smile!

Annie said...

Kari,
Taylor is so cute! And congrats on your piano! May music fill your home and ears. (maybe plugs will fill the latter :) )

Annie