Monday, September 22, 2008

SOLD

Yep, our house has finally S-O-L-D! I think I’m really excited . . . I think . . . I don’t really know what to think. The market pretty much stinks so it wasn’t a really exciting sell, (really, I think depressing is a more suitable word) so I keep reminding myself that the whole “under contract” thing IS the exciting part – just forget about the $10K that we’re paying a realtor, right? So now, onward and upward, we get to go look for our next money pit! Oh, the fun times. Have I mentioned that I’m never moving again?

Okay, I may reconsider when a perfect job in Washington or Oregon comes available. Perhaps, though, we can beat our current record of 2.25 years in any one home. Here’s for hope!

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Hooray for the sale. Now we'll just change our praying that you guys can come this way....

Brandon and Brittany said...

Congratulations Kari. I think that is the most incredible news(aside from the news that would but you guys back in our neck of the woods) Congrats. I hope you find a KILLER home somewhere else that 2 years down the road someone else buys off you for an exorpitant(spelling?) amount of money! So then you can retire to Idaho...

Annie said...

Congratulations! Have fun in the marvelous midwest!

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Hooray for you! Moving stinks but your kids will be extra cool because of it. (I went to 4 grade schools, 1 middle school, and 3 high schools, and I am the coolest person I know!)

Iowaspuds said...

congrats on selling your home, hope the move goes well.

Now we'll have another friend's house to crash at when we head west on the new Mormon Trail (I-80)! Stop by if you are ever in Des Moines!