Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Inside Scoop

I was just going to disband the blog I made for when we were trying to doing the old FSBO with our home. However, before I get rid of it, I thought all you girl's who haven't yet made the trek across the country to visit us would be interested in taking a look. Perhaps I am presumptuous, but I always love looking at other people's homes. The blog itself looks a little dumb because I took all the personally incriminating info off (like address and stuff), as it will now be linked to our personal blog, but you'll get the idea!

THIS IS THE LINK

*** I seem to have failed to mention that we don't actually close on this house until Dec 1st. So we still have quite some time, which at first seemed like too much time, but at this point we (okay me, because I am living in a nice clean house, with my children, and get Daniel's undivided attention and conversation each night on the phone. Daniel's opinion may differ!) are kind of glad because we still need to secure ourselves some housing in good ol' Neb, which is strangely challenging for us at this point ***

9 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Thanks. OF COURSE I loved looking at your old house.

Gwen said...

Me too! Have you already moved or are you still in the process of finding a new house? E-mail me with your new address gwenandgreg@hotmail.com

and you forgot to mention Idaho in the "perfect job" options for ever moving again...shame on you!

wix said...

Hey Kari--cute house! I never knew you were such a neat freak! Congrats on selling it and your upcoming move. How exciting! Kiki

Perpetual Mommy Exhaustion said...

Did you do the painting and stuff when you moved in? It's so cute! Thanks for the sharing!

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

I'm afraid I'm not a neat-freak, as much as I would like to be. To take these pictures I essentially had to do it room by room as I moved anything extra out - A person just can't live like this (except you Amy C ;))

I did do all the paint but the green/taupe that is throughout the main living areas - that was there when we moved in. That's my way of "marking my territory," so to speak.

Q and T McKnight said...

Just had to throw my two cents in - Quinn and I are sooooooooo glad we will still have you and the girls here until December 1st!

Love you guys!

Grandma T

linda said...

Congrats on the 'under contract.' Hope it all goes smoothly. Maybe you'll be able to pick up a sweet new repo in Neb!

linda said...

Congrats on the 'under contract.' Hope it all goes smoothly. Maybe you'll be able to pick up a sweet new repo in Neb!