Sunday, July 27, 2008

Take a Bow


Just thought I would show off my little project for this week. Inspired by a blog spot that Gwen referred me to, http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/, I realized that I am decidedly boring with my girl's hair, as I have never yet made a bow for them. Having four girls I am pretty sure this is a sin of some sort, or at the very least a sign of neglect. So I have made amends and thought I would share the end result with you all:



Just between you and me, the vast quantity is really because I had to justify staying near my stereo, as I had Stephenie Meyer's new book "The Host" on CD. It was 23 hours long and I could rationalize listening all that time if I was being "productive."



4 comments:

Annie said...

Awesome bows! I have never made a bow, but I am a sucker to buying them. I guard them with my life as well, if we are out and about and I notice Lia Belle tugging at her hair I immediatly take the ribbon or bow and protect it f rom falling to the wayside. I should try making them someday, but I have packed away all things crafty when baby #3 was on the way.

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

just wait until they turn 10 or 11 and not only will they not let a bow within 10 feet of their hair they won't let you either. fun fun fun!

wix said...

Cute bows! I laughed when I read your comment about having a good excuse to sit and listen to a book on tape. You were "productive". Way to go, Kari! Kiki

Amy said...

WOW! I. Am. Impressed. It doesn't hurt that you have adorable girls anyway! :)