Thursday, April 28, 2011



Taylor is at the age of imagination. Right now her focus is on school, and I am her trusty sidekick that becomes whoever she needs me to be at the minute. When at home working around the house she calls me “teacher.” When driving around town she calls me “bus driver.” However, I think we’ve reached the limit. When I gave her lunch today she said, “thanks, lunch box.”



(* for the record, I'm not sure who took this picture or why her head is four times larger than her body, but it made me laugh almost as much as she does - so I had to share!)

3 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

Nice to see you around lunch box! I mean editor...

Alissa said...

That picture looks like it was taken through a one-way funny mirror. Thanks for the laugh!

Amy said...

Is she going to be another Morgan? I hope so, I love hearing Morgan stories! Taylor is growing up way too fast!