Friday, November 2, 2007

One-of-a-Kind Designs

What is THIS?

Truth be told, I am not sure either. Morgan's job was to clean my bathroom. When I came in after she was done to check it (about 2 hours later!!! She finds ways to entertain herself in any room), the bathroom was moderately clean and she had engineered this little contraption. When I asked her about it she had a lengthy explanation that included hoping to find a little pad of paper and wanting to figure out how to attach it nearby so it would be "handy." I refrained from bringing to her attention the "handy" roll of little papers near the toilet. She keeps us laughing.

2 comments:

Alissa said...

I miss you, Mo!

linda said...

Hey, if she leaves the bathroom moderately clean and with inventions, she can live with us anytime!